I’m so excited to tell you all about the latest panels available for July 2012. If you are out of work, a stay at home parent, a student or just need to some extra cash, this list will be an excellent resource for you. By joining a few panels today, you can put yourself in position to generate an extra $50 to $200 or more in you household for August.
First, there are several exclusive panels I want to tell you about first. They are not on the top 13 because they are not always available to join. These are panels that have been specifically put together by manufacturers to get direct feedback about their brands.
Here are the best exclusive panels for today.
Sam’s Club Panel – ONLY accepting 1,500 members here
Fresh Ideas Panel – Women only here, Men and Women here. (Panels include Peppridge Farms, MorningStar products and more!)
Quick Rewards Network – ONLY accepting 2,000 members here. Pays out instantly. No minimums.
- National Advertising Panel – Pays $50 CASH. Must be 40 and older. Click here.
Here’s a list of the top
14 companies I recommend joining in July:
- Survey.com – $25 cash out threshold: click here
- My Survey – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. $25 cash out threshold.
- Dollar Surveys – Earn $1 per survey via Pay Pal (no limit). $1 cash out threshold paid via PayPal.
- Survey Spot – Cash out at $10 via Pay Pal or check.
- Global Test Market – Minimum cash out is $50 or 1,000 points paid by check.
- Mindfield– Pays check or Paypal deposit as soon as you have $5 in your account
- PineCone – Pays $3 for every survey.
- Opinion Outpost – Instant Amazon gift codes.
- Inbox Dollars – $5 New Member Bonus + most members earn about $30 per month.
- My View – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. Cash out for Prepaid Visa Cards.
- Ipsos I-say – Cash out at $10 for Amazon.com & $25 for Paypal deposit.
- Opinion Place – Accepting 1,000 panelist.
- Valued Opinion – Recruiting for a kids toy panel.
- Superpoints – Earn money for checking emails, spinning the Lucky button and more.
The need for a little extra money is what led me to taking surveys back in 2008. When I learned that I could make money from home, I was sold. I’ve been asked numerous times “can you really make money taking surveys?“ and the answer is…YES!!
How much money you earn taking surveys depends on you, but if you set up a plan for tracking your survey income you can expect to make anywhere from $50 – $200 or more. I know because I’ve done it. In order to earn the $50 – $200, you’ll need to be a member of as many legitimate survey companies as you can. Having this variety ensures that you only devote your time to the highest paying survey offers.
If you’d like to get on a focus group that pays $75 CASH, you’ll want to check out this one.
If you have any questions about any of these companies please contact me.