There is so much going on in the world today that can really suck the peace out of our lives. I’ve learned to cultivate peace in my day by intentionally focusing on God and applying biblical principles to my life.
I’ve complied and am sharing a list of 20 things I do to invite peace throughout my day.
Daily Schedule for Peace
1. Wake up early.
2. Talk to God.
3. Read your Bible.
4. Spend uninterrupted time with your family.
5. Eat a healthy breakfast consisting of whole grains, protein, fruit and or veggies and a glass of water.
6. Create a top 6 to-do list using these steps.
7. Pray (talk to God) when you feel happy, sad, fatigued, overjoyed, stressed, etc.
10. Give and receive physical affection. Hold hands with your husband. Kiss your kids. Hug a friend.
11. Take breaks or rest without feeling guilty.
12. Spend 10 minutes tidying one area 3-4 times each day.
13. Spend some part of each day outdoors for at least 10 minutes.
14. Do something nice for at least one person each day.
15. Spend at least 1 hour perusing your passion (hobby).
16. Pray with your spouse and or children.
17. Eat 2-3 nutritious snacks throughout the day.
18. Plan and eat a healthy lunch and dinner.
19. Let go of any festering grudges especially against your husband or children.
20. Talk to God and give Him your troubles before going to sleep.
(Click here to Enlarge and Print)