School is back in for many of you so I want to remind you about two ways to keep your school and other paperwork organized this year.
If you are like me and love notebook organization, then you’ll want to put together a super simple and functional school paperwork binder. It can be use for one or multiple children. It’s a great way to keep track of dates, assignments and parent teacher meetings.
If you like the more digital approach you’ll want to use the AboutOne organization site. The site offers a fast, easy way to organize your life. It collaborates your existing calendars, documents and contact tools to make your household information work more effectively for you.
You even earn rewards for staying organized and with the reward program you will earn acorn points for every action you take toward getting organized.
- Calendar-based, online organizer
- Easy, auto-magic data entry that’s completely private with bank-level security.
- Full mobile access making it easy to access your schedules from your smart phone.
- Your information, instantly formatted when and how you need it.
- Best of all, AboutOne pays you to be organized!
With AboutOne you can also reduce your clutter by digitally storing receipts.