Spinach Avocado Dip
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 cup of onion or celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups of spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or table salt)
1. Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit. Scoop the flesh into a food processor.
2. Add chopped onion or celery, spinach, lemon juice and salt to the food processor.
3. Process until smooth. About 60-80 seconds.
Serving and storage suggestions:
- Serve with nacho chips, on crackers or on baked bread.
- Dip will last up to 2 days in a tightly sealed container.