A Proverbs Wife Contributors WANTED!
I have been running A Proverbs Wife since 2008 and I love it. It’s the one place where I can flesh out my walk of faith, my journey as a wife and everything I love about being a mom and homemaker.
From the emails and messages, many of you feel the same way.
You love the site too!!
I want this site to be even more than what it is today and the only way to do that is with your help. There is a huge need for women to see that they are not the only ones taking steps each day to become more like Christ.
We are a community of women trying to become better keepers of our homes, love our families more and overcome areas where we fall short of Gods standard.
A Proverbs Wife is a community that provides resources to inspire woman and help them be better.
And that’s where you come in.
I am looking for contributors to provide articles one or more times per month on topics ranging from marriage, faith, decorating, meal planning and more. There are so many areas where women are looking for inspiration and me being one person I cannot address every area.
- Are you a wife looking to share marriage tips?
- Do you love the Bible? How about sharing some insight from what you are studying?
- Do you love finding ways to improve your home through crafts or DIY projects.
- Love to cook? Share your recipes with other moms who could use a little help in the kitchen
- Super organized? Share your organizational solutions.
- This is not a compensated opportunity, but there is a chance to gain exposure and partner up with A Proverbs Wife!
- Contributors will need to be able to post at least once per month.
- Contributor headshots and profiles will be displayed on my contributor page.
- Having a blog is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You will be responsible for editing and providing images for your content. Images that you do not own must be used with permission and properly attributed back to the owner.
- All content submitted must be original content and cannot be used anywhere else.
Sound like something you would be interested in? Email me at email@example.com with “CONTRIBUTE” in the subject line. In your email, I’d like for you to share a little about yourself. Also provide an example of the kinds of topics you’d like to contribute or a link to your blog. Please include details on why you think you would be great fit for A Proverbs Wife!
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 12 Ways to Wow Your Husband at the End of the Day - July 15, 2014
- FREE Printable July Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - July 1, 2014
- #Frumpy2Fab – Just Get Dressed! - June 30, 2014