Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas
- 8 – 10 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful of fresh whole spinach leaves
- 4 – 5 broccoli florets
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 2 – 3 small mushrooms
- Butter or cooking spray
1. Chop all of the ingredients except the cheese in a food processor. Once everything is finely chopped add in the cheese and pulse until mixed well.
2 – Butter your pan or skillet.
3 – Lay on burrito in your buttered pan.
4 – Now add a few spoonfuls of your quesadilla stuffing. Only fill half of your wrap. Be sure not to overfill. You want your stuffing to lay semi flat once cooked.
5 – Next, fold the empty side of your wrap over the side with the stuffing.
4 – Brown in one side then flip and brown the other side. Be sure to flatten your wrap while it cooks. Once you see cheese begin to ooze out of the edges, remove from the heat and enjoy.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Prayer for Godly Intimacy - July 30, 2014
- 12 Ways to Wow Your Husband at the End of the Day - July 15, 2014
- FREE Printable July Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - July 1, 2014