Have you taken the time to bless & encourage your family lately?
There are times when we all get into a rut of our daily life and we just start seeing the negative things our family does.
Our words can be a powerful thing. They can either tear down or they can build up. Are we taking the time to encourage & praise rather then be negative?
At our house we from time to time try and surprise someone by doing random acts of kindness to boost someone’s day for the better. It’s a fun and an easy way to bless and encourage the people you love the most.
Here are a few simple ways you can spread some blessings in your home:
- Leave a note on their pillow with their favorite candy
- Write an e-mail to them with an encouraging verse
- Make them their favorite dinner or lunch to brighten their day.
- Put a special note in their lunch box.
- Surprise them by doing one of their chores for them.
- Take a minute and thank them for the little things you see them do.
- Give a hug, smile or pat on the back.
- Write a special note on their mirror with soap
- At dinner go around the table & praise each person for something they did that day.
- Hide a sticky note in the book they are reading.
Have fun with it and remember that your encouragement and kind acts go along way. You never know how it will inspire and encourage your loved ones!
Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom,
and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
About the Author: