7 Days in Ephesians | Mark Your Calendars October 22nd-29th
Mark your calendars for the A Proverbs Wife community Bible Reading Challenge.
Beginning Monday October 22nd through Sunday October 28th, we will be reading through the book of Ephesians as a community.
This is a great opportunity for you to get involved with a community wide study of the Bible.
During this week long study you will be able to:
- share your favorite verses on on the blog and on the APW community Facebook wall
- post about what you’ve read for the day and share a link to your site in the comment section.
- visit other blogs who are participating and gain even more insight into the book of Ephesians.
- meet and interact with other APW community members
How to get involved.
1. Read the assigned verses which will be posted here on the blog and on the APW Facebook wall everyday 10/22-10/29.
2. Interact with the community on the blog or on Facebook. You can do this by commenting, sharing the post via social media, writing about your reading experience on your blog.
If you write about it on your blog, be sure to add the reading plan image to your post and include a link back here so that others can get involved. The reading plan will be posted 10/22 through 10/29.
If you plan to participate, create a post using the image above and a link back to us. Once your post is published, leave a link to your blog post in the comment section below.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014