7 Days in Ephesians Reading Plan | October 22nd-29th | Day 5
Day 5 of the A Proverbs Wife community Bible Reading Challenge.
Today is day five of our 7 Days in Ephesians and if you haven’t already started reading along today’s a great day to start.
This is a great opportunity for you to get involved with a community wide study of the Bible.
- Read the assigned verses.
- share your favorite verses below and on the APW community Facebook wall
- post about what you’ve read for the day and share a link to your site in the comment section.
- visit other blogs who are participating and gain even more insight into the book of Ephesians.
- meet and interact with other APW community members
If you write about it on your blog, be sure to add the reading plan image to your post and include a link back here so that others can get involved. The reading plan will be posted 10/22 through 10/29.
I look forward to seeing your comments.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014