- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 orange sweet pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 bunch of broccoli
- 3 mushrooms
- 2 grilled chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of Terryaki or Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of gravy powder
1. Chop vegetables and chicken into bite sized chunks.
2. Oil a frying pan. Once hot begin to saute your chicken if it is not already warm. Once warm, add in your veggies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in Soy sauce. Saute for 1 minute.
4. Sprinkle in your gravy powder and coat your ingredients.
5. Stir until gravy begins to thicken.
6. Serve alone, over noodles or over steamed rice.