Today I’m sharing my egg roll inspired cabbage rolls recipe. It’s the same concept as an egg roll but with all vegetables. You can alter this recipe to include meat as well.
Here’s what I use in mine:
- 1 package egg roll wrappers (4 1/2″ by 5 1/2″)
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- vegetable Oil
- store bought, pre cut, cole slaw mix
1. Heat the wok over medium-high to high heat.
2. Add the oil for stir-frying. When the oil is ready, saute the vegetables for 2 – 3 minutes until white cabbage is translucent.
3. Taste and add salt and sugar if desired.
4. Remove from the wok and set inside if a strainer.
7. Fill and heat a pan with vegetable oil. When oil is ready, slide each egg roll carefully into the pan one at a time. Deep-fry until they are golden brown, then drain on deep-fry rack or paper towels. After they are completely drained they can be stacked, but not before.