Skip to content
This weekend is Mother’s Day and it will be here before we know it which is why I thought it would be a great idea to create a Mother’s Day gift idea list.
I know it’s hard for me to tell people what I want and it’s sometimes challenging for me to figure out what to buy the moms in my life.
This list a comprised of my ideas and some that many of my readers have shared on the APW Facebook wall.
In the Kitchen Helpers
1. Sewing Machine – I have a Brother which works perfect for beginner and advanced projects.
2. Crockpot – I have 2 and preparing meals is so much easier now.
3. Quality Pots & Pans like the T-Fal line.
4. Rice Cooker (I have the Black & Decker)
5. Bread Machine (This is on my wishlist)
6. Aprons (There are nice styles here and here)
7. Coffee Maker and Gourmet Coffee (This one is only $2 each!!)
8. Coffee and Tea mugs (I love the Christian mugs best)
9. Food Processor (I recommend the Black & Decker 8 cup)
10. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Apparel & Style
Christian Books – (Your Bible of course)
Electronics and Tech
*Disclosure: This post contains my affiliate links.