This Egg, Cheese and Spinach Breakfast Casserole is by far one of my favorite breakfast recipes. It’s easy to make and easy for kids to make as well.
There are only 4 ingredients and it cooks in about 15 minutes. It can be prepped the night before, cooked entirely the night before or cooked and frozen for later.
Here’s how I make it.
Egg, Cheese and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
|Egg, Cheese and Spinach Breakfast Casserole||
- 12 eggs
- 5 – 6 oz. of cup torn/chopped or shredded fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of your favorite shredded cheese (s)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup of milk (if you like fluffier eggs)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and cheese. Season with salt, and pepper.
- Grab your muffin pan and coat it with cooking spray.
- Pour in your egg mixture and cook on 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until eggs are firm and set.
- Let cool and remove them from muffin cups.
- Eat immediately or freeze for later.