I love finding and sharing ways to save my money so I was disappointed when my bank ended their reward program. Between my husband and I, we were racking up a lot of reward points which we’d use to get FREE gift cards.
Well I recently found and signed up for a similar reward program called the Fuel Rewards Network where we earn reward points for purchases we already plan to make.
We will earn fuel rewards when we dine out, shop online, buy groceries, and even on purchases made at our local hardware store. That’s a biggie for us since we’ve been working on so many DIY projects around here.
The savings per gallon vary from .03¢/gallon up to .10¢/gallon which is pretty good. My husband drives for a living and is a gas guru. Since he has to fill up several times a week, he makes it his business to know where to find the cheapest gas, which gas stations cheat you out of gas and is even part of an online social network of folks who track gas prices.
Signing up for the FRN was very easy. I took photos of my process as well as my in store shopping experience for those of you who are more visual.
1. First you’ll need to have your current FRN card available or a participating store loyalty card. If you don’t already have either you can request one at sign up.
2. Now visit FuelRewards.com to sign up or log in. To sign up simply click on the sign up tab, then enter your name, email, zip code and mobile number.
3. Now enter you FRN number , participating store loyalty card number or request a card.
4. Create a password, choose a security question and click “submit”.
4. Finally you should see the “Welcome to the Fuel Rewards Network” screen where you can now log in.
When I logged in I saw the following offer and decided to link my bank card.
MasterCard® Bonus Offers
MasterCard Grocery Bonus