Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Bar Peanut Butter Creme Trifle
I was looking for sweet dessert recipes to make my family that would be quick and easy to make.
When I’m looking for ease I rely on ready made ingredients to save time.
I decided to make a Peanut Butter Creme trifle using the new “limited time only” Nestle Crunch Girls Scout Bars available at Walmart.
The flavor choices included Peanut Butter Creme, Thin Mints and Caramel & Coconut.
The bars I bought (see my shopping trip) came in individually wrapped fun size bars which I took the liberty of taste testing before making the trifles.
To make this recipe I used.
Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Bars (Thin Mint and Peanut Butter Creme)
pudding cups (vanilla and chocolate)
Fudge striped Shortbread cookies
Nestle Crunch Girl Scout Bar
Peanut Butter Creme and Thin Mint Trifles
1. I crushed about 1/2 the pack of cookies by adding them to a zip lock bag and crushing them into small pieces using a mallet.
2. I coarsely chopped the pound cake into chunks and the Nestle Crunch bar into small pieces.
3. For the bottom layer of the trifle I added cookie crumbs. Next I added a layer of pudding, then a layer of cake, then whipped topping and the Nestle Crunch Girl Scout bar crumbles.
This recipe is too easy for you not to try but if you want to use the Nestle Crunch Girl Scout bars you’ll need to go grab a few boxes at Walmart before they are gone.
I think they’ll be in store until the end of July but to learn more visit Nestle on Twitter or Facebook.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014