Some of you are in God focused marriages while some of you are trying to get there. Either your on board and your spouse isn’t or vice-versa.
It could be that you are both on board but are still struggling to find the place where you have more peace filled days than days where you both at odds with one another.
Wherever you are on the spectrum, advice that points us to God is always an asset. I asked some women who have transitioned from a worldly marriage to a Godly marriage what advice would you give a couple who is struggling on their journey.
Here are their answers.
1. Pray together, and remember that we all are sinners, forgive each other like Christ forgave us!
2. Before the TV comes on after dinner; read the Bible, out loud together. It’s do-able, doesn’t take much time and makes a huge difference when you experience it together.
3. Get up early to pray with your husband! It’s really awesome and if your schedule permits read the Bible every morning together or at the very least alone.
4. Don’t become impatient! And when you feel impatient, pray and read the Bible more!
5. Remember you can’t change him! So pray for him but lay off buying him self help books etc. Live your message.
1 Corinthians 7:1-16
1 Corinthian 13