Germaine and I are consumer debt free and our goal is to be completely debt free by my fortieth birthday.
Creating and tracking our budget using online and offline tools has helped us stay remain focused and visually see where we were with our goals.
Utilizing several resources and practicing discipline have both played a fundamental part in where we are wit our finances.
Ignoring your finances is not going to make financial problems go away so today I’m sharing 4 financial planning resources that will help you set goals, track spending and hold yourself accountable.
4 Resources to Help You Manage Your Finances Wisely
1. LearnVest – Sign up for the Learnvest Free Budgeting Tool and view all of your accounts in one place (for free!) with LearnVest’s My Money Center.
You can monitor your spending activity, create a personalized budget, and track progress against your budgeting goals with ease.
LearnVest is protected by bank level security and encryption so your accounts are always 100% safe and secure.
2. Printable Monthly Bill Pay form – This printable Monthly Bill Pay form will allow you to track who you owe, how much, your running balance and more!!
3. Credit Sesame – Here’s a great service and helps you get your finances organized with all of the neat financial tools that they provide for FREE.
To be completely honest with you…what’s offered is something that should probably have a cost involved because it’s so comprehensive in what it offers for managing your money.
4. Personal Capital – Personal Capital provides free wealth management software and a compatible app to track your budget from your iPhone, Android and iPad.
5. The Total Money Make Over – This book and some of the other tools are some of what we used to create a plan to eliminate our debt.