Gardening this year is so much easier thanks to this mini greenhouse. It’s linked on Amazon Buys List where you can quickly find and order your own. I’ve been using the greenhouse a few weeks now and I don’t know why I never thought to buy on years ago.
It’s proven to be an amazing investment and I’m gardening more than ever.
- My seedlings thrive in the green house way better than they did when I sowed the seeds directly in the ground in prior growing seasons.
- The mini green house is on my upper deck just outside of my dining room making it so convenient to take care of my plants.
- The placement of the green house also makes gardening less scary because I don’t fear a snake or spider hiding somewhere.
- All of my plants are organized in their own pot until they are storage enough to be planted in the soil.
- The youngest plants are protected from bugs, rodents and cats that want to eat them or trample them.
The green house has a PVC door with zippers on both sides that roll up and are held in place with velcro. The thickness of the PVC really holds the heat and moisture in well. Heat and moisture is what helps my seeds germinate faster so this environment actually speeds up my growing season.
I’m trying to grow as many things as I can this year and have been planting new seeds every week using a combination of containers. Here’s a look at what’s growing in my garden so far.
This is a tomato plant I did not start from seed which is why it’s one of the two biggest plants I have right now.
The next series of plants are all of what I started from seeds in the past three weeks. I keep all of the seeds sown in biodegradable containers like paper cups, in a plastic tote. The tote makes is easier to water these with the sprayer at one time without wetting the floor of the green house which is my deck.
I think I’m going to continue sharing garden updates here so make sure you’re following me. Video just makes more sense when it comes to updating you all, plus I can save them for everyone to rewatch.