A Proverbs Wife

Thrifty Seat Covers

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I will be having some friends over for dinner sometime in February and I wouldn’t want them to have to sit on chairs covered with remnants of all the wonderful meals that I have fed my family. I was at Walmart and found enough fabric to recover four chair seats and make two matching napkins. I am so delighted.Below are the before and afters. The total cost of the fabric was $2.95. I already had a hot glue gun and glue sticks.

Before

After

Please follow and like A Proverbs Wife:

20 thoughts on “Thrifty Seat Covers

1. Earthmommy says:

This is my favorite redecorating method! I love the fabric you chose too, very classy!

2. They look great! Amazing what a difference that makes, isn’t it? Thanks for the inspiration. I still need to go tackle my project. sigh… lol

3. That looks nice, and would totally match my kitchen!

4. Thanks guys. Check your comment boxes to see what I had to say about your “Tackle it Tuesday” projects.

5. Anonymous says:

Well done, Hadias! Good price on the fabric, too. (o:

Brenda

6. Chairs look awesome!
    I love when something simple can change things so much.

7. the teach says:

You did a marvelous job! I’ve got some chairs that need covering over at my house…:)

8. They look great, very creative and thrifty!

9. Michelle Pendergrass says:

I saw Chayil’s eyes up there and for a minute thought I had already been here, but you were first so I was weirded out a bit. LOL

I want to do my chairs now! Those are GORGEOUS!!!

How do you do the napkins? Just sew hems all the way around?

10. WOW! You did a great job on those! All that with a glue gun? Great!

11. Jenny-up the hill says:

Looks great! The striped fabric is wonderful…I should do this too! Thanks for the idea…

12. They are gorgeous! You did a great job Hadias. 🙂

13. Wow you did a great job! Maybe you should’ve waited till the night before to re-cover them lol hope your babies don’t spill on these!

14. ~ Angi :) says:

Ooo! And they’re schnazzy, too!

Beautiful! 🙂