I will be taking a blogging break between the dates of August 24th and August 30th. I will be spending this week helping my children get settled into their classes at public school. This time will allow me to become acquainted with their teachers by lending a hand in the classroom. In addition, I will be volunteering at the children’s schools once a week and in the future and I will probably open my blog for a weekly guest post submission.
1. Access to my reader base. My blog averages 5,000 views each month, 85 subscribers per day and many friends who actively comment here at A Day in the Life Of…
2. You are allowed three links back to your blog from the guest post. You can add a short introduction with a link to your blog and two links to previous posts on your blog. Alternatively, you can add a short biography of yourself at the end of your article with a link to your blog along with two links to previous post within your submission. Consider adding links to one or two of your best posts at the end of your guestpost. Consider adding a link directly to your RSS-feed. Those things can also help you to get more fans. Here are some examples at food for thought & mochamomma.
3. I will be creating a new label heading on my sidebar titled “Guest Bloggers” where your blog can be easily accessed by readers from any page on my blog.
My Call For Guest Bloggers
If you have any interest in writing for this blog, then look at the guest blogging opportunity I will be providing:
1. You can write about any topic related to Home Making (Proverbs 31 Wife, Titus 2 Women, Cooking, Family Life, Menu Plan, Frugal Living, Gardening, Modesty, Money Matters, Home Schooling, Organizing, etc.).
2. The content needs to be family friendly. I reserve that right to reject submissions that I feel are not appropriate for this website.
3. I reserve the right to edit your post in a way that I see fit before publishing. I will edit the text of the post for spelling, grammar, and language.
4. The post must be material created and written specifically for A Day in the Life Of… You must be the sole owner of the copyright for any submitted material. It can only be published on this blog and not on any other sites, (that includes your blog). You will still hold the copyright for your post.
5. Your post should be somewhere between 100 -350 words in keeping with the flow of the content already published hear at A Day in the Life Of… (Exceptions can be discussed.)
6. No affiliate links are allowed.
7. Feel free to include images as long as you hold the copyrights. I will add images when appropriate.
8. If you have a topic or idea that you feel have been lacking on this blog – please feel free to email me or leave me a comment with suggestions or a post on your suggested subject
9. Be sure to have very visible options to subscribe via both email and RSS on your blog. This can help you gain more readers after they have clicked one of your links in the guestpost.
If you are interested in guest posting, send your submissions or any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest Post” or leave a comment on this post.
For your information: How to Guest Blog without Disaster