What is “Working Willingly”?
“Working Willingly” is a weekly post published every Monday that will help keep me accountable in completing my daily tasks. It will work as a catalyst in helping me remain organized and focused. I will create a weekly list of tasks that I should be focusing on. By seeing this list on my blog daily I will be reminded of my weekly priorities.
I will plan out my week every weekend, using the subtopics below, and post it on Monday mornings. By doing this I am hoping to continue my growth in becoming a better steward of my time and energy.
If you plan to participate, you can simply copy my subtopics below or create your own.
~Taking Care of My Home
~Training My Children
~Menu Plan Monday
I hope that you will participate with me here each Monday by leaving a link to your on “Working Willingly” post. Your post can easily be printed and stored in your Home Making Binder or somewhere easily accessible.
Each Monday just below my post you’ll find an Mr.Linky set up. Please copy the link that leads directly to your “Working Willingly” post not your homepage. Posts leading to a homepage will be deleted. I am hoping that we can inspire and encourage each other to work willing according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: Corinthians 14:34-35 “Does God want me to be silent in Church?”
This Weeks Memory Verse
Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Complete health insurance documents this week
• Take son to the Allergist
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Ask God to direct week so that I use my time, energy, money and any other resources to glorify Him
• Iron the children’s weekly school clothes
• Schedule our weekly Emergency Fund deposit
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, clean master bath & sink, complete one quarterly task (move surplus hygiene items to the laundry room shelves).
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (disinfect and tidy schoolroom).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (?????????).
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (?????????).
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (dust den furniture). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds. Wash shower curtains.
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Working on Responsibility and Service: Reading Leviticus 6:8-13 & Galatians 5:13
• We are studying the book of Luke and Exodus. We will continue practicing memory verses
5.) Menu Plan Monday
*Cream of Mushroom Chicken, Steamed Broccoli and rice
*Sloppy Joe, red rice and beans
*Chicken stir fry with Asian medley veggies over steamed rice
*Zesty meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and green beans
*Roasted Chicken, baked macaroni, gravy and sweet corn
*Spaghetti and bread sticks
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.