“Working Willingly” is a weekly post published every Monday that will help keep me accountable in completing my daily tasks. It will work as a catalyst in helping me remain organized and focused. I will create a weekly list of tasks that I should be focusing on. By seeing this list on my blog daily I will be reminded of my weekly priorities.
I will plan out my week every weekend, using the subtopics below, and post it on Monday mornings. By doing this I am hoping to continue my growth in becoming a better steward of my time and energy.
If you plan to participate, you can simply copy my subtopics below or create your own. Be sure to copy the “Working Willingly” button code from my left sidebar.
~Bible Study ~Must Do ~Taking Care of My Home ~Training My Children ~Menu Plan Monday
I hope that you will participate with me here each Monday by leaving a link to your on “Working Willingly” post. Your post can easily be printed and stored in your Home Making Binder or somewhere easily accessible.
Each Monday just below my post you’ll find an Mr.Linky set up. Please copy the link that leads directly to your “Working Willingly” post not your homepage. Posts leading to a homepage will be deleted. I am hoping that we can inspire and encourage each other to work willing according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: Proverbs 9, Psalms 9 and 138
This Weeks Memory Verse
Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Freezer Cooking: Ground Meat 15.2 lbs, Roasted Chicken 4 whole chickens
• Take son in for bi-weekly allergy shot
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Mail health insurance renewal forms
• Shave legs before trip to the spa Thursday
• Mend button on my sons shirt
• Check Craigslist for free shelves for stockpile
• Decide if I am going to the church women’s retreat…Money due March 15th
• Take the kids to Mother in Loves house for weekend
• CVS Friday evening (Make list)
• Post a wanted add on Freecycle for shelving (for my stockpile)
• Pack kids clothes
• Pack me and “Sweeties” clothes
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, Freezer Cooking: Ground Meat.
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (clean fan blades in MB).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and braid youngest daughters hair.
• Thursday – NO WORK. Happy Birthday to MEEEE!! GYM, SPA & LUNCH in the A.M. Relaxing the rest of the day. The kids will cook dinner. Yayyy!!
• Friday – Clean all bathrooms before going away for the weekend.
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Teaching my 5 year old son to sew a button back onto his shirt (at his request)
• Reading 1 Corinthians 15-17 during this weeks family devotional time
• We are studying the book of Luke and Exodus . We will continue practicing memory verses.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
• Instant Oatmeal
• Blueberry Muffins
• Blueberry Muffins
• Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
• Campbell’s Chicken Alfredo Soup
• Cheese Quesadillas
• Mac and Cheese with Crescent rolls
• Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn
• Roasted Chicken, Mexican rice and crescent rolls
• Enchilladas and Spanish rice
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.