This is the first home school year that I can truly say that I feel organized and prepared. I began planning at the end of the 2009-2010 school years and it has made such a big difference in the mood I now have going into the 2010-2011 school year. The children’s lesson plans are coming along well, books are ordered and we will begin school supply shopping in two weeks. However, just when I thought things could not get any better, I received an email about reviewing a Studio C, back-to-school collection for the upcoming Walmart sales season. Studio C is a new collection of school supplies by Carolina Pad which feature 7 hip design for back to school. This line will be exclusively available at Walmart now through early September.
My Initial Reaction:
As soon as I opened the box, I was pleased. It was like a gift box full of goodies for anyone heading back to school or just looking for cute yet useful items to get organized. Although this is for the back to school season, all of the items can be useful to anyone. The Mo-Rockin planner and Peace Out 1″ inch binder are my favorite. I have a jet-black homemaking binder with some weird company name on it that I scored at that Goodwill. It is functional but not nearly as cute as the new binder I received. I am so glad to start the new school year with a homemaking binder makeover.
What I Liked:
All of the items feature vibrant colors and detailed patterns. There are (7) collections to choose from, which you will have to do in order to enter the giveaway. I am so glad that I received a little bit from more than one of the collections. Now when I go school supply shopping in a few week I will not have to stick to just one collection. The collections look great mixed and matched. The covers on some of the items are vinyl, which I like, while others have a high-gloss cardboard finish. The dated planner has lots of room to write in notes and appointments, while the ideal book has a little great little pocket ideal for carrying coupons. The ideal book would work great for writing weekly grocery list and meal plans. Each set has matching pens and or pencils to complete the cohesiveness of each collection.
The Carolina Pad, Studio C collection is a great reasonable priced option for back to school supplies for yourself or your children.
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Carolina Pad Prize Pack!! Which will include the following:
o 1-subject notebook – $2.50
o 18 month Planner – $4.00
o 2-pkt folder (3 pack) – $2.50
o 1” Binder – $2.50
o Composition book – $2.50
o Ideal Book – $2.50
o Pens – $2.50
o Pencils – $2.50
How to Enter: (The #1 is mandatory for entry)
#1 ~ Go to the Carolina Pad Website, then come back and leave a comment telling me which Carolina Pad Collection is your favorite.
And just to give you more chances to win, here is the extra entries list (for EVERY extra entry leave a separate comment) :
- Follow Studio C on Facebook. Leave a comment with FB name.
- Follow Carolina Pad on Twitter and/or Facebook. Leave me your Twitter and/or Facebook name — EACH one is a separate entry!
- Register for my FREE Email Newsletter and leave a comment telling me your email address.
- Follow me on twitter and or facebook. Leave me your Twitter of Facebook name — EACH one is a separate entry!
- Grab my button and add it to your sidebar. (must be visible when I announce the winner)
- Post about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
- Tweet about this giveaway: RT Win a Back To School Prize Pack from @ProverbsWife & @carolinapad http://aproverbswife.com/?p=9382 – (No limit. You’ll gain an entry for every tweet. No comment needed)
- Stumble a post on this site. I have a stumble icon below every post. Leave a comment telling me what post you stumbled.
- Place a message on your Facebook page about this giveaway with the phrase below and leave a comment below letting me know you did. — Win a Carolina Pad Gift Pack on A Proverbs Wife (Link to this post- post:http://aproverbswife.com/?p=9382 ) – (No limit. You’ll gain an entry for every FB status update. Just leave me the name of your FB page.)
(Disclosure: I received the above items, free of charge, from Carolina Pad, for the purposes of this review.)