Have you seen the Total Pillow commercials on television? I did and based on what I saw, I wanted one. It looked like a great option that could be used in my computer chair or while watching television on the couch. The Total Pillow is a fleece covered pillow that can be reshaped to fit the contours of your back, ankle and any other area of your body that needs support.
I’ve used the Total Pillow to support my neck while watching television and my back while on the computer. While I couldn’t achieve a comfortable position with the pillow around my neck, I love using it for my lower back. The pillow can be contoured into a “C” shaped pillow roll and placed behind the neck offering support for your head. While this feels awkward sitting straight up, as shown in the illustration, it does offer great neck support in the reclining position.
For use with the lower back I twisted the pillow until it formed a tight curl and placed it behind my lower back. Not only does Total Pillow offer firm support, it also helps with posture. While I did enjoy reviewing the Total Pillow I do not recommend purchasing one solely for home use. The Total Pillow is a great novelty item for gift giving and could be great for someone who sits at a desk or drives for long hours, but it did not do anything that an everyday sturdy pillow wouldn’t.
My overall opinion of the Total Pillow is that it’s a great sturdy pillow that will help you achieve support and good posture. It get’s a thumbs up for a great travel or at work “must have”. You can purchase Total Pillow for $19.99, plus P&H. Right now Total Pillow has a great promotion where you get another one free when you buy one, plus heat compresses and compress covers, as well.
If you saw the Total Pillow and have been wanting to try it out, here’s your chance to win one.
How to Enter: (Leave a comment for each entry. Choose as little or as many as you like. Each counts as an entry.)
- Tell me how or where you plan to use the Total Pillow if you win.
- Register for my FREE Email Newsletter and leave a comment telling me your email address.
- Follow me on twitter and or facebook. Leave me your Twitter of Facebook name — EACH one is a separate entry!
- Grab my button and add it to your sidebar. (must be visible when I announce the winner)
- Post about this giveaway and leave me a link to your post.
- Tweet about this giveaway: RT For a chance to win a Total Pillow @ProverbsWife http://aproverbswife.com/?p=9951– (No limit. You’ll gain an entry each time you tweet this.)
- Stumble a post on this site. I have a stumble icon below every post. Leave a comment telling me what post you stumbled.
- Place a message on your Facebook page about this giveaway with the phrase below and leave a comment below letting me know you did. — “Win a Total Pillow on A Proverbs Wife.com “(Link to this post- http://aproverbswife.com/?p=9951 ) – (No limit. You’ll gain an entry for every FB status update. Just leave me the name of your FB page.)
(Disclosure: I received the above items, free of charge, from MamaBuzz, for the purposes of this review.)