Welcome to a new week on AProverbsWife.com!! I have a few things planned this week but first let me say that I’ve made it through three weeks of the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program. Just when I thought I was getting my mojo, the workouts change. This week is the recovery phase but this will by no means be a typical recovery. The workout has plenty of yoga, core work and kick boxing on the schedule.
Since I’ll be in DC in a few days for a wedding and the Cherry Blossoms, I won’t get much done in terms of my May blog schedule. Instead, I’m planning to create some vlogs for you and take plenty of pictures so look for those in May.As a matter of fact, you should head over and join my YouTube community so you’ll be among the first to know when I post new videos.
What scheduled here this week:
This week I’ll share more about the affiliate companies I partner with that provide the ads on A Proverbs Wife and some of the great deals look for the second installment of the Work at Home Wednesday series.
- You can also see me in a video later this week about bulk cooking. You don’t want to miss it.
- I’ll tell you how you can get FREE coffee and ice-cream this week among other great freebies.
- Finally, on Friday, I’ll share an interview with another great blogger.
If you haven’t already done so, head over and ‘like’ our APW community Facebook page for updates about our Facebook only deals, tips, chatter and Freebies. I also have a super giveaway planned when we get to 1,600 fans which I’ll tell you more about soon.
- Bible Reading: Psalm 71-77
- Prayer: Monday – Sunday
- – Prayer with and for my husband
- – Prayer with and for my children
- – Intercessory prayer for my family and others
- -Prayer request from church
- Financial Stewardship: Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want
This Weeks Memory Verse
I Corinthians 13:4-7
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
2.) “MUST DO” List:
- Ask God to direct week so that I use my time, energy, money and any other resources to glorify Him.
- Tell my children how much I love them. I feel like I’ve been overlooking the importance of them hearing me say it.
- Pack clothes.
- Laundry: washing, drying, folding, tailoring, ironing & putting away.
- Make shopping list. (Wednesday)
- Rebraid youngest daughters hair.
- Re style my hair.
- Allergy shot this week.
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Light cleaning this week due to spring break.
4.) Training My Children:
Self directed Bible Reading
Character Training: Being diligent workers
5.) Menu Plan Monday
B~Spinach, Cheese and Egg Omelet & protein shake
L~Grilled Chicken and Salad
D~ Salmon, Asparagus, Wild Rice, V8 w/ protein powder
B~ Protein Shake
L~ Chicken Stir Fry & Almonds
D~Stuffed Peppers, Green beans, V8 w/ protein powder
B~ Turkey bacon & Chicken Scramble
L~Chicken Salad, Spinach or Lettuce, Vegetable Soup w/ protein powder
D~Halibut, Wild Rice & Zucchini
B~Soy Sausage Muffins & Skim milk
L~Tuna & Salad
D~Grilled Chicken, Quinoa & Peas
B~ Spinach Scramble, Milk w/ Pear or Orange