Who could use an extra $600 to $2,400 this year? I could which is why I take surveys.
Setting aside an hour Monday through Friday could net you $2,400 or more in extra money this year. That’s an extra $200 each month.
How much money you earn taking surveys depends on you, but if you set up a plan for tracking your survey income you can expect to make anywhere from $50 – $200 or more. I know because I’ve done it and I plan to do it this year as well. In order to earn the $50 – $200, you’ll need to be a member of as many legitimate survey companies as you can. Having this variety ensures that you only devote your time to the highest paying survey offers.
Here’s a list of the top 12 companies I recommend:
- Survey.com – $25 cash out threshold (Only 245 new member openings)
- Inbox Dollars – $5 New Member Bonus + most members earn about $30 per month.
- My View – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. Cash out for Prepaid Visa Cards.
- My Survey – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. $25 cash out threshold.
- Dollar Surveys – Earn $1 per survey via Pay Pal (no limit). $1 cash out threshold paid via PayPal.
- Ipsos I-say – Cash out at $10 for Amazon.com & $25 for Paypal deposit.
- Global Test Market – Minimum cash out is $50 or 1,000 points paid by check.
- Toluna – Get paid for surveys & to test and keep full sized products.
- Survey Spot – Cash out at $10 via Pay Pal or check.
- Valued Opinion – Pays $1 -$5 per survey. Cash out at $20.
- Synovate – Rewards for every survey taken.
If you have any questions about any of these companies please contact me.