Taking surveys can help you to make an extra $50 to $200 a month or more.
The need for a little extra money is what led me to taking surveys back in 2008. When I learned that I could make money from home, I was sold. I’ve been asked numerous times “can you really make money taking surveys?“ and the answer is…YES!!
How much money you earn taking surveys depends on you, but if you set up a plan for tracking your survey income you can expect to make anywhere from $50 – $200 or more. I know because I’ve done it. In order to earn the $50 – $200, you’ll need to be a member of as many legitimate survey companies as you can. Having this variety ensures that you only devote your time to the highest paying survey offers.
If you haven’t started here’s a list of the top 12 companies I recommend:
Survey.com – $25 cash out threshold
- Inbox Dollars – $5 New Member Bonus + most members earn about $30 per month.
- My View – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. Cash out for Prepaid Visa Cards.
- My Survey – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. $25 cash out threshold.
- Dollar Surveys – Earn $1 per survey via Pay Pal (no limit). $1 cash out threshold paid via PayPal.
- Ipsos I-say – Cash out at $10 for Amazon.com & $25 for Paypal deposit.
- Global Test Market – Minimum cash out is $50 or 1,000 points paid by check.
- Toluna – Get paid for surveys & to test and keep full sized products.
- Survey Spot – Cash out at $10 via Pay Pal or check.
- Valued Opinion – Pays $1 -$5 per survey. Cash out at $20.
If you have any questions about any of these companies please contact me.
So, survey veterans how did you do this month?