Do you need some meal ideas for this week?
How about some that match your local sales ad?
Meals by the Week is FREE for one week!! (First 500)
Meals by the Week takes meal planning off your to-do list by planning your dinner menus based on sale items at your grocery store.
They match menu plans with local grocery store ads so that we get the most savings on each weeks meal plan. They even publish a Vegetarian and a 400 Calorie menu.
The recipes are family-friendly, and the menus convenient. Today they are giving FREE 7 day menus to the first 500 people to sign up.
(Sample Menu – click to view larger)
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
Head over here to check out more menu ideas and to get your FREE week of menus.