The need for a little extra money is what led me to taking surveys back in 2008. When I learned that I could make money from home, I was sold. I’ve been asked numerous times “can you really make money taking surveys?“ and the answer is…YES!!
How much money you earn taking surveys depends on you, but if you set up a plan for tracking your survey income you can expect to make anywhere from $50 – $200 or more. I know because I’ve done it. In order to earn the $50 – $200, you’ll need to be a member of as many legitimate survey companies as you can. Having this variety ensures that you only devote your time to the highest paying survey offers.
Here’s a list of the top 16 companies I recommend joining but only 9 are available today: (Look out for your acceptance email after signing up)
- Survey.com –
$25 cash out threshold(no longer pays cash only rewards & prizes) 800 openings
- My Survey – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. $25 cash out threshold.
Dollar Surveys – Earn $1 per survey via Pay Pal (no limit). $1 cash out threshold paid via PayPal.
- Survey Spot – Cash out at $10 via Pay Pal or check.
- Global Test Market – Minimum cash out is $50 or 1,000 points paid by check.
Mindfield– Pays check or Paypal deposit as soon as you have $5 in your account PineCone – Pays $3 for every survey.
- Opinion Outpost – Instant Amazon gift codes.
- Inbox Dollars – $5 New Member Bonus + most members earn about $30 per month.
My View – Pays for every survey even if you don’t qualify. Cash out for Prepaid Visa Cards.
- Ipsos I-say – Cash out at $10 for Amazon.com & $25 for Paypal deposit.
- Opinion Place – Accepting 1,000 panelist.
- Valued Opinion – Recruiting for a kids toy panel.
- Quick Rewards – Earn money for checking emails, watching videos and more. (1,000 spots)
- Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel – Scan groceries. Earn points. Redeem for rewards.
- Hotspex – Paid via prizes or gift cards.
If you have any questions about any of these companies please contact me.