This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pull-Ups® Training Pants.
I’ve potty trained four children and can’t believe it’s time to begin potty training a new generation of babies in my family.
My grandson and nephew are in the process of being potty trained and my preferred brand of potty training pants have always been Huggies.
My daughter gets on my case all the time about buying my grandson Huggies diapers and it will be no different as he learns to potty train.
There are several Pull-Ups® products to suit each child’s various learning styles such as Pull-Ups® Training Pants with Cool Alert® and Learning Designs® and Pull-Ups® Night*Time Training Pants.
If you’re not a seasoned mom like me, Pull-Ups® website offers so many tips, tools and resources to help you prepare to potty train.
Potty training can be a frustrating time. With my oldest son and daughter, I had impractical expectations but with my two younger children I was much more patient.
Here are some tips that I’ll pass on to my daughter as she potty trains her son.
1. Be patient. Don’t feel like your toddler should be potty trained by now just because some other toddler might be.
2. Give lots of loving affirmations for even the tiniest effort from your toddler.
3. Expect for there to be accidents. Maybe lots of them at first. This is a new concept for your toddler.
4. Make it as easy as possible for your toddler to get to the potty. If you have a two story home or rancher…keep the potty nearby.
5. Enjoy this time!! It will never come again. With this new ability will come a sense of independence. The more they learn the more they want to learn and grow independent.
If you are potty training your child now I have a special high value coupon for you.
Right now you can save up to $3 off one package of Huggies Pull-Ups® training pants.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pull-Ups® Training Pants. Save up to $3 on your next purchase of Pull-Ups® by registering at the Pull-Ups® website.
Please follow and like A Proverbs Wife: